Wednesday 16 March 2011

Ian Somerhalder Talks To MTV About The 'Vampire Diaries' Season Finale


From MTV Hollywood Crush: "Ian: "We have 29 days [left in shooting]. I'm just curious as to what the hell is going to happen, I'm excited how we're gonna [end it]. Season one was such a great journey. It took us all for a ride. I'm excited to see what happens. I'm excited to see it because it's not as if you read a film and you've got the definite answer. I don't know anything, which is kind of like life."

Okay...Then we ventured to get Mr. Smolderhotter to weigh in on what he'd like to see happen if he were in charge of writing the rest of the season. "What I would like to see is, is I would like to see Damon kidnap Elena and then go to the Caribbean. Go to Paris first, then they go looking for her and then they disappear to the Caribbean for a season or something, while everyone frantically searches for them."
So, would things get sexy? "Why not?" Ian added."

No comments:

Post a Comment