Saturday 27 November 2010

The Ian Somerhalder Foundation Updates


I've been horribly remiss in posting the latest IS Foundation news. We previously posted some updates as they came across, but here's the latest:

  • The IS Foundation has a new twitter account. Please follow them @IS_Foundation.
  • The Official IS Foundation website has launched. Please go at www.isfoundation.com and help however you can. A little excerpt from the site:

Instead of gifts this year, my birthday wish is that we come together and raise funds to support projects that protect our habitat and nurture our furry friends. If people truly feel like giving me a gift for my birthday this year, I hope you will consider giving a donation to the foundation. Giving to the foundation would be the best gift I could ever wish for, it would give us a chance to make change together.

With birthday wish campaigns, it is customary to suggest a donation in relation to the age the person will be turning...Whoa... 32 years old this year, how did that happen? Whether you choose to give 32 dollars or more, or less, I’m going to appreciate your involvement in the IS Foundation start up in an immeasurable way. If you have it in your heart to donate, I want to thank you right now..... THANK YOU!

  • Vampire Support and Vampire Stalkers have teamed up with the IS Foundation and started a T-shirt project. All profits from the shirts go directly to the IS Foundation. I have already ordered mine. Here's the link to order yours!
Alright peeps, that's the latest. I've already made a donation to the IS Foundation, but I will be making one on his birthday for $32 as well. I cannot stress enough how proud I am of Ian for his efforts to make this planet a better place to live. As a huge fan, I am behind him 100%. I urge you to give whatever you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment