Thursday 11 November 2010

Fans Interview Ian Somerhalder In Miami

Three lucky fans of The Vampire Diaries- Theressa, Stephanie, & Cynthia, avid environmentalists - sat down with the wonderful Ian Somerhalder a couple of weeks ago in Miami during the Hot Topic Event. The two videos highlight subjects which should be very important to all of us.





I kid you not, but way back when, Ian mentioned the water/brushing your teeth bit in his 7 things: Ian Somerhalder interview, and I've turned the water off ever since. Before that, I hadn't thought about it since my Barney and friends days, when Barney sang "So when I'm brushing my teeth and having so much fun, I never leave the water on!" Every little bit we do makes a difference. Don't we just love him for reminding us of this? *sigh*

via Vampire Support and Blood Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment