Friday 19 November 2010

Movieline: Michaela McManus in The Vampire Diaries

That is Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) head and hair...isn't it beautiful? I bet it's fantastic smelling hair *clears throat*. More than enough to warrant a post.


Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a true, hardcore til I die, Dalena shipper. However, I don't mind being tortured and beaten with angst every week til she gets her head straight...IF Damon hooks up with beautiful women until THE EPIC MOMENT comes to fruition. I call for a Jules/Damon hookup. And PLEASE. None of this Damon kissing the woman pans to scenes with other characters, then back to Damon all covered up with some kind of brocade blanket thing love scenes anymore. I need an honest to goodness, Katherine/Damon kiss hotness-level sex scene.

Via Movieline

No comments:

Post a Comment